The museum's nostalgic atmosphere makes it the ideal place to revisit memories with the help of a guide. You are given a special version of the brochure. This allows you to talk about the experience afterwards and make full use of its contents.
- a visit takes 1 hour
- you pay € 1.5 per person + € 50 per guide
- a guide accompanies no more than 10 people, escort included
- guided tours are available from Tuesdays to Sundays inclusive, in the morning or afternoon
- please reserve at least 10 days in advance
- Individual visitors can register for guided tours in pairs on fixed dates.
Reserve your dementia-friendly tour now
Suitcase of Memories
What about trying ‘Precious Moments’ at your residential care centre or organisation? Are you a carer, a relative or a close friend of a dementia sufferer? The museum lends out its ‘suitcases of memories’ free of charge. Every suitcase contains 20 objects, explanation sheets and tips as well as a CD of 'songs from the past' complete with lyrics.
- Suitcases can be taken on loan for up to 2 weeks.
- You pay a €50 deposit.
- We ask that you collect and return the suitcase yourself during museum opening hours.
- The Hospital Museum has put together 4 suitcases.