Feel, smell and taste the museum. Not everything is behind glass at the Hospital Museum. Indeed, many of the objects are still in their original place, and you are free to touch them. The smell of the fireplaces still lingers in the arts and crafts building and the acoustics in the convent building are nothing short of impressive.
- a visit takes 1.5 hours
- you pay € 1.5 per person + € 50 per guide
- a guide accompanies no more than 10 people, escort included
- guided tours are available from Tuesdays to Sundays inclusive, in the morning or afternoon
- please reserve at least 10 days in advance
- The course can also be followed individually. One escort may enter free of charge.