|From 1 April to 1 October||From 1 October to 1 April|
|Wednesday to Sunday||Thursday to Sunday|
|13:30 to 17:00||13:30 to 17:00|
|Open on public holidays||Closed on public holidays|
|Closed from 24 December to 2 January inclusive|
|Audio guide included||€ 6.00|
|Children from 0 to 5||Free entry|
|Children from 6 to 18||€ 1.5|
|Leisure pass holders||€ 3.00|
|Eurpean Disability Card||€ 3.00|
How to get here
Address: Gasthuisstraat 1, 2440 Geel.
- The site is nestled in the city centre, within walking distance of the market.
- Under an hour's drive from Antwerp, Brussels, Louvain, Eindhoven and Tilburg. A thirty-minute journey from Lier, Turnhout, Hasselt and Diest.
- Within walking distance of Geel Station.
- Near to cycle junctions 80 and 81.
- Bus stops: Geel AZ Sint-Dimpna - Geel P. Van Neylenstraat - Geel Sint-Dimpnaplein
- Within walking distance of the motor home park.
View our detailed directions.
- Much of the museum is accessible for wheelchair and mobility scooter users, as well as those who have difficulty walking or use a mobility aid. Some of the spaces in the monuments section of the museum are less accessible or narrower. Please notify us and a member of the museum staff will gladly provide an extra ramp or museum wheelchair.
- Some of the museum's doors, corridors and lifts are no wider than 110 cm. For that reason, wheelchairs and mobility scooters wider than 110 cm cannot enter the museum. We will gladly provide a museum wheelchair. There is plenty of room in the foyer to keep your own wheelchair safe and dry.
- Have you brought an escort to help with your impaired mobility? Your escort will be admitted free of charge.